0
Lonely....
Posted by Desi
on
10:59 AM
I’m sensitive right now…..coz I feel so lonely...
Nobody care about me…
I think that I am just a second player here. I’m a stuf, to do all of their duty and reach their goal. Everything I’v done doesn’t make them respect on me. Yes I got a reward, and I thanks for that. But I didn't feel their kindness in it. It just a formality for them. It likes a mistake, and I didn't deserve it. Hard for me to receive it. And in fact I didn't see their sincerety
I’m tired belong here, between these complicated situasion…I’m sick of them, I’m sick of this situation, I’m sick of my self. I want to quit…coz nobody respect on me here.
But…I can’t…coz I have to be a good child, I have a big responsibility to my parent. They need me to keep stay here. I’ll kill them if I quit now. And I’ll kill myself if I quit without planning.
Forgive me Allah
Nobody care about me…
I think that I am just a second player here. I’m a stuf, to do all of their duty and reach their goal. Everything I’v done doesn’t make them respect on me. Yes I got a reward, and I thanks for that. But I didn't feel their kindness in it. It just a formality for them. It likes a mistake, and I didn't deserve it. Hard for me to receive it. And in fact I didn't see their sincerety
I’m tired belong here, between these complicated situasion…I’m sick of them, I’m sick of this situation, I’m sick of my self. I want to quit…coz nobody respect on me here.
But…I can’t…coz I have to be a good child, I have a big responsibility to my parent. They need me to keep stay here. I’ll kill them if I quit now. And I’ll kill myself if I quit without planning.
Forgive me Allah

